Register Now – National Conference Rescheduled to June 2021!
In light of continued COVID-19 impacts, the 2021 UKRPA National Revenue Protection Conference has been rescheduled to Wednesday 16th – Thursday 17th June 2021 at Highgate House, Creaton, Northampton.
We are excited to confirm that Laura Sandys, Independent Director at SGN and former Chair of the European Movement UK and Energy Systems Data Taskforce, will present as Keynote Speaker.
The provisional programme for the two-day event has been released, highlighting the exciting range of key speakers and topics confirmed so far, including:
- Essential industry progress, with updates from RECCo and ElectraLink;
- Operative mental wellbeing, with presentations from Mental Health First Aid England;
- Operative physical safety from Member Haste;
- Smart rollout updates from Smart DCC Director of Innovation and the MOCOPA Chairman;
- Electric Vehicles industry developments, including implications for energy theft;
- Importance of good quality leads by British Gas; and
- Participative workshop discussions lead by Citizens Advice and the Energy Ombudsman on protecting consumers.
Registration for the event has started anew. Secure your place by requesting and returning a Registration Form to UKRPA@Gemserv.com.
We hope the Summer will bring positive progress with vaccines and enable valuable in-person networking, alongside suitable protective venue measures. Invoices will be issued in June 2021 and the cancellation timescales can be found in the Registration Form.
We are delighted to confirm that Grosvenor Services Group is our main sponsor for the CPD accredited event. Maun Industries has also taken up an exhibitor’s package.
Please contact the Secretary if you are interested in pursuing remaining sponsorship and exhibitor packages.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to what looks to be a fantastic event.