Register Now – National Conference Rescheduled to April 2022!
In light of continued COVID-19 impacts, the UKRPA National Revenue Protection Conference has been rescheduled to Wednesday 27th – Thursday 28th April 2022.
We are excited to confirm that Laura Sandys, Independent Director at SGN and Chair of the Energy Digitalisation Taskforce and former Chair of the European Movement UK, will present as Keynote Speaker.
The provisional programme for the two-day event has been released, highlighting the exciting range of key speakers and topics confirmed so far, including:
- Essential industry progress, with updates from RECCo, the REC Code Manager and ElectraLink;
- Operative mental wellbeing from Mental Health First Aid England and UKRPA Member Haste’s Head of HR and Learning & Development;
- International theft updates by the International Utilities Revenue Protection Association;
- Operative physical safety from Member ScottishPower;
- Consideration of vulnerable consumers with Cadent Gas;
- Smart rollout updates from Smart DCC Director of Innovation and the MOCOPA Chairman;
- Electric Vehicles industry developments, including implications for energy theft;
- Importance of good quality leads by British Gas; and
- Participative workshop discussions lead by Citizens Advice and the Energy Ombudsman on protecting consumers.
We hope positive progress with vaccines will enable valuable in-person networking. Further information regarding the venue and registration will be released shortly. Secure your place by requesting and returning a Registration Form to UKRPA@Gemserv.com.
We are delighted to confirm that Grosvenor Services Group is our main sponsor for the CPD accredited event. Maun Industries has also taken up an exhibitor’s package.
Please contact the Secretary if you are interested in pursuing remaining sponsorship and exhibitor packages.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to what looks to be a fantastic event.