UKRPA National Conference 2020 Wednesday 24th – Thursday 25th June 2020
Following the success of the 2018 event and the 2019-20 Seminar Programme, the UKRPA’s National Revenue Protection Conference returns on Wednesday 24th – Thursday 25th June 2020 at Highgate House, Creaton, Northampton.
The two-day event will include a wide range of key speakers addressing exciting topics, including:
- Operative mental wellbeing, with presentations from Mental Health First Aid England and British Gas;
- Operative physical safety, with presentations from Haste and ScottishPower’s Health and Safety Director;
- Essential industry progress, with updates from Ofgem and ElectraLink;
- Consideration of smart progress, including a presentation from the MOCOPA® Chairman;
- Significant energy theft case studies from SSE Electricity;
- Importance of good quality leads by British Gas; and
- Consumer perspectives, with presentations from Citizens Advice and the Energy Ombudsman.
Registration for the Conference is now open! Please contact the Secretary at UKRPA@Gemserv.com to secure your tickets or to find out more about pursuing sponsorship and exhibitor packages.
We are excited to confirm that the Conference is a CPD accredited event. Further details regarding the agenda, speakers and sponsorship packages will be circulated in due course.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event. Please email UKRPA@Gemserv.com if you have any questions.