The second Seminar of the 2019-20 UKRPA Seminar Programme was held on 13th June 2019. The event focused on vulnerability in the Revenue Protection space, particularly:
- Key industry stakeholders’ approaches to addressing vulnerable customers, including Ofgem and the Extra Help Unit;
- Consideration of wider understanding of vulnerability, including mental health; and
- Measures to address vulnerability employed by UKRPA Members, including discussion of what could comprise best practice.
The Seminar was well attended and facilitated valuable discussion regarding how Members and wider industry can provide the best service when managing energy theft and vulnerability.
We thank UKRPA Member Grosvenor Services for sponsoring the Seminar, which was a CPD accredited event, in addition to those who presented on the day. We look forward to welcoming you to the remaining 2019-20 Seminars. Please contact UKRPA@Gemserv.com if you have any questions.
The 2019-20 UKRPA Seminar Programme continues, with the second Seminar taking place at Gemserv Offices on Thursday 13th June 2019.
The four-part Programme, which began in November 2018, is aimed at all levels of industry participants and will take deep dives into particular areas of Revenue Protection.
The Second Seminar, ‘Approaching Vulnerability’, will focus on:
- Key industry stakeholders’ approaches to addressing vulnerable customers;
- Consideration of wider understanding of vulnerability, including mental health;
- Measures to address vulnerability employed by UKRPA Members, including discussion of what could comprise best practice; and
- Identification of the next steps for UKRPA with regard to vulnerability.
Being a significant topic within the industry, the focus on vulnerability is hugely relevant and aims to facilitate interesting and valuable discussion amongst Members and wider stakeholders. Members are therefore encouraged to promote the Seminar to your wider contacts, to whom this subject may be of interest.
UKRPA Members are entitled to two free places each. Non-Members are charged £200 per place.
Please contact UKRPA@Gemserv.com to book your place and to find out more.