The 2019-20 UKRPA Seminar Programme continues, with the third Seminar taking place at Gemserv offices on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
The four-part programme, which began in November 2018, is aimed at all levels of industry participants and will take deep dives into specific areas of Revenue Protection.
The Third Seminar, ‘Theory into Practice’, will focus on:
- Understanding legislation, policy and obligations, with an overview from ElectraLink on the SPAA and TRAS;
- Reflecting on how the theory materialises in the procedures carried out, including generating and conducting investigations;
- Exploring Members’ real-life case studies of these activities and discussing potential best practice, and
- Identifying next steps for the UKRPA to support Members in carrying out their responsibilities.
This full-day event will appeal to parties in the Revenue Protection space, particularly those who would like to consolidate their knowledge on their obligations throughout the process.
UKRPA Members are entitled to two free places each. Non-Members are charged £200 each per place, or £100 if you have been referred by a Member.
Please contact UKRPA@Gemserv.com to book your place and to find out more, including available sponsorship opportunities.
The UKRPA’s 2020 National Revenue Protection Conference returns on Wednesday 24th – Thursday 25th June 2020 at Highgate House, Northamptonshire.
Further information, including confirmation of the topics, speakers and presentations for the two full-day event, will be circulated in due course.
The Conference is extremely popular and tickets will go on sale in early 2020, alongside details of how to register.
Sponsorship and exhibitor packages are also available; please contact the Secretariat at UKRPA@Gemserv.com if you are interested in pursuing these opportunities.
We look forward to engaging with you further on this exciting event. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, or would like to participate in the Taskforce group responsible for organising the Conference.
The second Seminar of the 2019-20 UKRPA Seminar Programme was held on 13th June 2019. The event focused on vulnerability in the Revenue Protection space, particularly:
- Key industry stakeholders’ approaches to addressing vulnerable customers, including Ofgem and the Extra Help Unit;
- Consideration of wider understanding of vulnerability, including mental health; and
- Measures to address vulnerability employed by UKRPA Members, including discussion of what could comprise best practice.
The Seminar was well attended and facilitated valuable discussion regarding how Members and wider industry can provide the best service when managing energy theft and vulnerability.
We thank UKRPA Member Grosvenor Services for sponsoring the Seminar, which was a CPD accredited event, in addition to those who presented on the day. We look forward to welcoming you to the remaining 2019-20 Seminars. Please contact UKRPA@Gemserv.com if you have any questions.
The 2019-20 UKRPA Seminar Programme continues, with the second Seminar taking place at Gemserv Offices on Thursday 13th June 2019.
The four-part Programme, which began in November 2018, is aimed at all levels of industry participants and will take deep dives into particular areas of Revenue Protection.
The Second Seminar, ‘Approaching Vulnerability’, will focus on:
- Key industry stakeholders’ approaches to addressing vulnerable customers;
- Consideration of wider understanding of vulnerability, including mental health;
- Measures to address vulnerability employed by UKRPA Members, including discussion of what could comprise best practice; and
- Identification of the next steps for UKRPA with regard to vulnerability.
Being a significant topic within the industry, the focus on vulnerability is hugely relevant and aims to facilitate interesting and valuable discussion amongst Members and wider stakeholders. Members are therefore encouraged to promote the Seminar to your wider contacts, to whom this subject may be of interest.
UKRPA Members are entitled to two free places each. Non-Members are charged £200 per place.
Please contact UKRPA@Gemserv.com to book your place and to find out more.