The Benefits of Joining
There are a multitude of benefits from joining the UKRPA particularly if your organisation has a vested interest in Revenue Protection activities which includes the prevention, detection and investigation of energy theft and making your community a safer place.
Please see below a host of benefits you can expect from membership of the UKRPA:
- Be part of a network of Revenue Protection experts from twenty-six industry participants—including Suppliers, Networks, Meter Operators and specialist Revenue Protection service providers from both the Gas and Electricity Industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Access to a Forum to exchange information and discuss matters of common interest related to Revenue Protection matters in order to benefit business activities.
- Access to and assist in the design of training materials. Expert guidance to share with your staff—including topics such as “composing witness statements for investigatory bodies” and “handling evidence at an investigation”.
- Power of a collective voice that can lobby the Government and other external stakeholders on important Revenue Protection issues.
- Have your say – the views and ideas of members are instrumental to the success of the UKRPA and your ideas will help influence future strategic projects to strengthen the work of the Revenue Protection community.
“Being the first Natural Gas Network Operator in Northern Ireland, we joined the UKRPA when we discovered we had an issue with meter tampering. As there was no bench mark locally we found the members very helpful and knowledgeable. I found the conferences and the forums very useful as everyone in this type of work is passionate about what they do and are willing to share old stories and new ideas. It is comforting to know that there are others out there facing the same challenges daily and collectively engagement with others can provide solutions in an ever-demanding environment”
Margaret Connor, Pheonix Natural Gas
There are two types of membership; Full Membership and Associate Membership
Open to parties directly involved with providing Revenue Protection services i.e. detection, investigation and prevention of energy theft.
Open to parties providing goods and services relevant to the provision of Revenue Protection services.
2018/2019 Subscription fees
Full Membership – £2,827 Associate Membership – £1,366
The subscription is reviewed each year.
Joining the UKRPA
Please also include in your email:
- A short Company introduction (no more than 80 words);
- Company Logo (JPEG,PNG etc.);
- Company website address;
- Revenue Protection email address (public facing); and
- Revenue Protection contact number (public facing).
The UKRPA Constitution (as approved at a General Meeting in April 2018) can be found here.
Need Additional Info?
Please contact the UKRPA Secretariat – email@example.com