Register Now: UKRPA Seminar 4 – Compliance and Assurance – 11th March 2020
The fourth and final Seminar of the 2019–20 UKRPA Seminar Programme is taking place at Gemserv offices on Wednesday 11th March 2020!
The fourth Seminar, ‘Compliance and Assurance’, will focus on how Revenue Protection Units can assist their quality management and achievement of excellence, including:
- Understanding the current RP compliance and assurance framework, and potential implications in the Theft Strategy Review;
- Designing processes around the consumer;
- Building effective audit and assurance frameworks;
- Delivering influential reporting and quality monitoring;
- Achieving compliance across multiple Suppliers; and
- Exploring case studies to encourage development of best practice.
This full-day event will appeal to parties in the RP space, particularly those who would like to ensure a high quality and compliant performance, and external Service Providers who manage multiple Suppliers.
UKRPA Members are entitled to two free places each. Non-Members are charged £200 for places, or £100 if you have been referred by a Member. Secure your places by emailing UKRPA@Gemserv.com for a registration form.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the Seminar, please email the Secretary.